Maximising returns for landlords
We know landlords need to make a good return on their investments. That’s why we champion longer term lets, which not only minimises your agency fees but also help your tenants to feel more settled and at home – emotionally investing in and caring for your property, as if it’s their own.
In fact, to help tenants feel secure we have never interrupted a tenancy to charge a renewal fee and we work hard to ensure a good working relationship with all our tenants – listening to and answering their tenancy needs.
Securing reduced rates
Whilst it is not mantatory, if your property has any energy efficient benefits we will charge you reduced rates – not just because we are in favour green initiatives but because experience has shown that cosy tenants, with low running costs, are more likely to happily rent long term.
We’ll rate your property free of charge and suggest easy ways to improve its energy efficiency. How green you choose to go is entirely up to you; from cheap and cheerful measures, like fitting draught excluders, to larger outlays, such as double glazing we are here to help.
Protecting your investment
Here are some of the ways we work hard at Ethical Letting to make sure your property works hard for you.
- Registered with S1 homes to maximise property publicity
- We aim to match landlords with like minded tenants
- We’re only a phone call away for friendly, prompt help
- Comprehensive inventory documentation
- Quarterly property inspection, to help nip potential problems in the bud
- Repair and maintenance experts available 24/7
- We’ve never charged tenancy renewal fees to landlords
- Welcome gifts for tenants (including vouchers promoting local traders)
- Financial bonus if others use us through your recommendation
- Percentage of our profits go to helping local community